Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Home for the next 2 months




Landed in Taoyuan at 11.40am. Took a bus to SongShan airport, a train transfer and a car ride, here I am in the room that will be home for the next 2 months.

Nice little room. convenient area with lots of eateries and supermarkets around. It is a little far from the Taipei Station but well, I am not in a hurry anyway!
once i am done with my itin for Taichung (almost done!)... will post that up so at least some people know where I am and when.

Stay Tuned!


3 comments:

  1. Looks GOOD! :) Take care my friend.. Oh my sister is nearby in Taoyuan too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha,,, your adventure started already ~~~~

    Looking forward to reading more about your trip and taiwan....

    take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bimbo - yea but won't disturb your sister la. haha... quite happy wandering on my own here.

    千喻 - yes, just started! but you are?? :D

    ReplyDelete